Now Hiring and accepting applications for the following positions:
**Hairstylists, Barbers, Braiders, Nail Tech, Lash Tech, Make Up Artist, **
**For More information Contact Kristofer Blu 216-215-2739
Offering competitive wages & flexible hours
**Retail Security Officer
All times are in Eastern Standard Time
Job Locations US-OH-Richmond Heights Ohio
**Monday - Sunday
Shifts Afternoon, Evening, Morning, Overnight
**Richmond Town Square Mall Retail Holding LLC provides unparalleled service to the people and businesses of our communities. Richmond Town Square Mall is experiencing tremendous growth under new management. Richmond Town Square Mall Retail Holding LLC is currently seeking individuals for full-time retail officer positions. You can start with little, to no, security experience and become one of Richmond Mall's many success stories.
**Richmond Town Square Mall Realty Holding LLC is currently searching for individuals to fill Professional Retail Security Officer positions. At Richmond Town Square Mall Realty LLC, quality starts and ends with our Professional Security Officer. It's the professionalism, competence and commitment that make the difference. At Richmond Town Square Mall, the Retail Security Officer serves and secures the merchants, patrons, and employees of the centers they serve.
• Patrol facility and/or perform fixed-post duties as instructed
• Serve as a general security presence and visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions
• Detect suspicious activities and watch for criminal acts or client rule infractions at or near assigned post which may be a threat to the property, client or employees at the site
• Report all incidents, accidents and/or medical emergencies
• Follows procedures to respond to emergencies and alarms, such as medical incident or bomb threats, or fire alarms or intrusion
Retail Security Officer Quality Standards:
• Comes to work well rested and alert; is on time and completes shift assignments (including overtime, if assigned)
• Has a neat, professional appearance and arrives at work dressed in complete and clean assigned uniform
• Has a friendly and professional demeanor and provides quality customer service
• Is a good communicator (both verbal and written) and is capable of handling typical and crisis situations both efficiently and effectively
• Must be assertive verbally and not shy away from intervention with large groups of juveniles or young adults. Must be able to detain individuals if necessary
• Understands and successfully executes his/her post orders including enforcement of client and company policies, rules and regulations
• Is physically able to undergo training and certification in pepper foam/spray and handcuffing and can carry out duties related to the same
• Must be able to successfully complete CPR, First Aid and AED training and certification• Capable of physically detaining, restraining aggressive person(s) and/or performing self-defense
• May require a valid driver's license (without restrictions or medical conditions)
• May require operation of a segway (Segway's have a 250-pound weight limit)
Physical and Mental Functions:
• Stand or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift) on various surfaces (tile, concrete, carpet);
• Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift;
• Occasionally bend/twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties;
• Occasionally lift or can lift up to 40 pounds;
• Run as needed;
• Constant use of both hands and arms in reaching/handling/grasping/fingering while using phone, notepad, writing reports, and other administrative tasks;
• Constant use of eyes (correctable vision to normal level required) to observe, read, interact with public and co-workers, view security monitors; includes hand/eye coordination;
• Work in various environments including adverse outdoor conditions such as cold, rain or heat
• Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments.
Qualified applicants for the Professional Retail Security Officer position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
• High school diploma or equivalent required;
• Atleast21yearsof age;
• Must possess effective written and oral communication skills;
• Effectual interpersonal skills across all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines;
• Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills;
• Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions;
• Must be able to obtain a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying;
• As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test;
•As a condition of continued employment, employee must maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the license at all times while on duty;
• Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills;
• Remain flexible to ever changing environments; adapt well to different situations;
• Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites;
• Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard;
• Neat and professional appearance;
• Ability to provide quality customer service;
• Ability to handle both common and crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently;
•Read, understand and clearly speak English; constantly use speech and hearing (correctable to normal level required) in communicating with public/co-workers, giving and receiving instructions, using phones;
• Must be able to handle pressure of working with high volume general public (constantly to occasionally depending on assignment);We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
**EOE/Minorities/Females/ Vet/ Disability
**Richmond Town Square Realty Holding LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Housekeeping Crew Overview
Richmond Town Square Mall is looking for reliable people to provide commercial cleaning in shopping mall and major retail department stores. Pleasant, drug-free work environment. EOE. Background check required. Must be at least 18 years of age to apply, have reliable transportation, and be willing to work weekends.
Works as a member of the housekeeping team cleaning a shopping mall or department store under the direction of a local Site Manager. Works independently and as a member of a team. Normally performs the same tasks each day and may work shifts before and after mall/store open hours.
Typical tasks performed by Housekeeping Crew before or after mall/store closing: Cleans entrances, restrooms, vinyl, stone and other hard floor surfaces, carpet, Food Court, break rooms. Performs thorough cleaning and restocks restrooms. Cleaning tasks include dusting, wiping, sweeping, mopping, scrubbing and using various machines to perform cleaning work. May be assigned duties to operate a diesel-fired hot water pressure washer to clean sidewalks and entrance aprons. Uses all proper safety precautions and protective equipment in operating pressure washer in assigned area. May stack Food Court chairs and/or move tables to allow access to floor for cleaning.
Typical tasks performed by Housekeeping Crew during mall/store open hours: Patrols mall on foot looking for spills and other hazards to shoppers, store employees and mall staff. Cleans up wet or dry spills or calls for assistance to clean up larger spills. Wipes down mall common area furniture, mall entrance doors, well glass. Scrapes up gum from flooring surfaces and sidewalks. Performs touch-up cleaning and restocks restrooms. Porters Food Court tables and chairs. Wipes down tables and chairs after each customer. Removes trays to designated area. In some locations, washes trays using commercial tray washing equipment, or by hand in a 3-compartment sink. Empties common area trash receptacles into large wheeled cart and moves trash to designated trash compactor area. Loads and operates trash compactor machinery. Removes cardboard from service corridors using a large wheeled cart and moves trash to designated cardboard compactor area. Loads and operates cardboard compactor machinery. May use cleaning chemicals, mops, buckets, rags, brooms, vacuum cleaners, commercial ride-on or walk-behind floor scrubbing machines, electric and/or propane floor buffer, and other equipment to accomplish tasks.
Performs other cleaning tasks as assigned.
Position: Full Time / Part-Time Day
1st or 2nd Shifts
Contact : 440-683-1083
Please Apply in person.
**Maintenance Worker Job Description **
We are hiring a fulltime maintenance Facility Manager worker to join our maintenance team. You will inspect different equipment and perform any basic repairs or preventative maintenance when required. To do well in this role you should have previous experience in maintenance, be highly skilled with various hand and power tools, and be able to read blueprints and repair manuals. including budget costs, negotiating contracts with product vendors. Carry out inspections of the facility and resolve issues.
**Maintenance Worker Responsibilities:
Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
Performing preventative maintenance.
Handling all repairs and maintenance.
Well-versed in all maintenance process and health and safety regulations.
Overseeing contractors when professional repairs are necessary.
Diagnosing mechanical issues and correcting them.
Repairing machines, equipment, or structures as necessary.
Allocate workload and supervise upkeep staff (housekeeping ,custodians, janitors, etc.)
Monitor equipment and supplies inventory
**Maintenance Worker Requirements:
Proven maintenance experience.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
Related degree from a technical college
Valid Certified Maintenance Manager(CMM).
Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
Ability to keep track of and report on activity.
Ability to delegate tasks to subordinates from, painting and drywall repair.
Ability to more complex activities like performing electrical and hydraulic systems of building to ensure functionality, heating and air-conditioning work .
Ability to take apart machines, equipment, or devices to remove and replace defective parts.
Ability to check blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs as necessary. Ability to use common tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches.
Experience with precision measuring instruments or electronic testing devices.
Experience performing routine maintenance.
Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical system etc.
Strong outstanding organizational and leadership abilities /follow up skills.
Eye for detail.
Professional presentation and attitude.
Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
Strong time management skills.
Please apply in person.